Pregnancy is a one of the most important phase in every women’s life. it may be critical sometimes. how can we recognize that we are pregnant. Most commonly, urine and blood tests can confirm that. Rather than that there are some specific symptoms which helps to recognize the pregnancy.
1. Tummy Positioning: Tummy positioning is a common sign that you are giving birth to a boy. When you move down, it means you are carrying a Boy baby in the womb.
2. Color of urine: The color of your urine changes during pregnancy. The color of the urine indicates that you are carrying a boy. Various reports and other sources suggest that if your urine looks dark, it means that you are carrying a boy and that the white urine with the clouds means that you are carrying a girl.
3. Acne Outbreak: During pregnancy, the body’s hormonal balance changes and you experience several physical transformations. Acne is a sign that you are pregnant with the symptoms of a boy.
4. Breast size: When you are ready to breastfeed and feed your newborn during pregnancy, your breasts will enlarge. For most women, the left breast is always slightly larger than the right one. However, when you carry a boy, your right breast is larger than the left.
5. Cold feet: The constant feeling of cold feet during pregnancy is a clear indication that you are carrying a boy.
6. Heart Rate: The doctor will always measure your unborn baby’s heart rate before the delivery. If you notice that your baby’s heart rate is below 140 beats per minute, it indicates that you are pregnant with a boy.
7. Hair Growth: Another common sign of having a boy is your hair growth rate. This is a clear indication that your hair is growing faster than normal.
8. Food craving: When you are pregnant with a boy, you have a great craving for sour foods or salty foods.
9. Sleeping Point: During pregnancy, you often feel tired and tired. In such a situation, if you sleep too much on your left side, it implies that you have a boy.
10. Dry hands: Drying and tearing of the hands is another possible sign that you are pregnant with a boy’s symptoms.
11. No morning sickness: When you have not experienced the early symptoms of pregnancy, such as morning sickness or nausea, it is a symptom of having a baby.
12. Weight Gain: With a round belly, the nature of your weight gain significantly indicates that you have a boy’s symptoms during pregnancy. When you carry a boy, the extra pounds often appear in your stomach. However, in the case of girls, the mother increases weight throughout the body, including the face.